Friday, July 1, 2011

The All Natural Face Review

I am so not good at this blogging thing but wanted to share a discovery that I've been keeping to myself for the last year or more.  The all natural face at http://theallnaturalface.com/index.html

I was having some problems with itchy eyes and red splotches on my face and was talking about it around one of Hayden's friends.  She suggested the all natural face and said I could get samples for a great prices and I should try it.  So I ordered the sample kit and man she sent a little of everything for such a good price and then once I tried it?!  I was hooked.  I've been a loyal customer for well over a year, year and a half.  Its all vegan makeup.  I don't have problems with my eyes using any of it and she makes the funnest colors of eyeshadows and eyeliners that I've been having a blast.  The foundation covers so completely and well and again such a good price with specials running every month on top of already great prices; there is just no going back for me.  I've tried almost everything she makes LOL.  The other funny thing is because of her I am hooked on coconut oil.  LOVE it!   I use her hair tea about 5 times a week and use low sulfate for off days.  I have started dyeing my hair with henna and love the results (its a commitment).  We just received their sunless tanning lotion and I thought because of the lack of chemicals it wouldn't be very potent so I just was kind of liberal with it; no need, it worked fast and well.  Overall what I can say about The All Natural Face http://theallnaturalface.com/index.html is I have not tried one product that I was disappointed with and for a sensitive skinned person for me its been a life changer!

No comments:

Post a Comment